Monday, February 21, 2011

Fresh Air

This week/weekend has been externally boring. Luckily for me, there's a lot of shit going on inside, so I can sort of entertain myself by tossing my own shit around. Try being crazy sometime, it's a little bit awesome. I have this awesome little feeling the past couple of days that I am no longer in control of my life, and frankly, I don't give a fuck. It appears I am back, because lately I have been doing a lot of not giving a fuck. It's wonderful to feel apart from everything around me again, it's just how I am used to operating at this point. This weekend was the culmination of the fact that Ghana isn't happening, I don't have the money, but my dad provided an alternative, so it is very possible that I may go to Haiti over the summer. Wherever it is doesn't matter, so long as I am helping.

*Let it be known, at this point in the post, Asher Panik got a nose bleed*

So, I guess, the point anybody reads this at all is likely just by the off chance that I have written something, or maybe people actually care, or maybe nobody really reads this anymore. Any way it goes, there is one tiny little thing that I have written since last post, at least something that is not my graphic novel, which I have been doing a lot of work on. Excuse me and the fact that everything I write is seemingly untitled.

Untitled
Harbor me
until I see
the days no longer passing endlessly


Depressingly short, no? I didn't have much time to write this week. Between being pretty much deathly ill and actually having good weather a few days ago, I haven't been in one place for any length of time for a while, save my bed. Asher out.

No comments:

Post a Comment