Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Upswing

Well, it appears that I'm doing pretty damn good. Thanks (oddly enough for me) to the invention of drinking heavily, I am a lot more content. When I'm sober I'm happy and when I'm drunk I'm happier. It's a lovely little thing. I have been creating lately, but it hasn't been writing. I decided that since my first tattoo is just on the horizon (looks to be coming around mid-march), I decided to invest some time in that and solidify what I want. I would show you guys, but I don't have a scanner here at school, so I guess you'll see it when it is permanently attached to my body. Frankly, you would all hate it anyway, so I'd really rather you not see it until I can't do anything about it anyway. All you haters can eat a geyser of dicks. I have, despite the consumption of my time with drawing my tattoo, managed to crank out one tiny little poem, dedicated to my dorm hall and its 5000 leaks.

Untitled
It would appear to me
that this roof above my head is leaking
meant to be my shelter
from elements that try to break me.
I find myself a little lost inside this place
as the structure begins to cave,
and the elements invade.
The destruction of this aegis
has left me to see the world
just like everybody else
and admittedly, it scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment