Monday, January 10, 2011

One down

So, my first day of classes is over, and yet again, this semester looks like it won't be so bad. Being back in Erie brings up all the old feelings of loneliness and boredom. Those two have become staples of my sweet personality that I have up here.

On a side note, I feel myself growing distanced from a lot of things, slowly. A bit apathetic to everything that's happening outside of my person could be a good way to describe it I guess. Nonetheless, whatever I call it doesn't really change the fact that it exists. Makes me wonder if there is a day that is yet to come that I'll just look at everything around me, and realize I care so little about it all that I break, and nothing but me matters anymore. If that happens, apologies to anyone that it impacts. Perhaps I just need to get away for a while.

My ramblings are reminding me of whiny children more and more, maybe I just need to do something interesting again. I've taken on possibly the most daunting of poetic attempts today, I'll probably post it once I am finished. That may be a while, but I'll mention what it is when/if I post it for those of you who will keep up with this. Sorry for another literature-less post, I guess most people probably aren't coming onto this to hear me bitch about my life, but for now, I would run out of poems and short stories if I were to post one every day. To leave you, a haiku for Joey Martin.


If I were to be
Immortalized in game it
would be Fallout 3

No comments:

Post a Comment